Frequently Asked Questions
What are your application requirements?
A: GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS FOR APPLICATIONS:
1. Minimum of 620 credit score.
2. Satisfactory credit history.
3. No more than five negative accounts on your credit profile in the last 18 months. Foreclosure or Short Sale are reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
4. No rent judgments, evictions or derogatory accounts relating housing.
5. Bankruptcy is OK as long as it has been discharged and credit has met the above three requirements since.
Scenarios that don’t comply with the requirements listed above, any or all, may be subject to an increased deposit or denial of the application.
1. Minimum of six months of steady work history (a transfer from another state is OK. You must present transfer letter from your employer, if this is your case).
2. Income (gross) must be at least three times the monthly rental amount.
3. At least two months, most recent ones, of payroll pay stubs from your current employer.
4. If you are self-employed, you must present last two years tax returns and documentation that supports income is still ongoing.
1. No rent judgments, evictions or derogatory accounts relating housing.
2. Satisfactory Verification of Residence. Your current and/or previous landlord will be contacted. You may be required to produce a minimum of three months of rent receipts or canceled checks.
SECURITY DEPOSITS: Listed below are the deposits required PRIOR to moving in:
1. Depending on Approval, a minimum of one month rent for a security deposit or higher (refundable).
2. $350.00 for pet deposit, per pet, if applicable (refundable)
3. Cleaning Deposit, varies from property to property, please check listing information.
1. One-time $150.00 Tenant Administration Fee (non-refundable), to be paid prior to move in.
2. Key Fee $125.00 (non-refundable), to be paid prior to move-in.
3. Rush Move-in Fee $200.00 (non-refundable). Our application process takes four business days to be completed, average. If you wish to move-in before that time frame you will have to pay a Rush Move-In Fee prior to move-in.
4. Monthly $25.00 Resident Benefits Package (non-refundable), additional to monthly rent and due along with monthly rent.
Co-signers must meet all of the above criteria to be considered acceptable and must also sign the lease as a co-lessee.
Two or more non-related adults who intend to occupy the property will be considered as roommates.
There will be an additional Security Deposit for roommates. The amount to be determined upon application results.
1. Make sure you fill out the application completely. Please do not leave anything blank. If it doesn’t apply to you, mark the box N/A. WE WILL NEED A COMPLETED APPLICATION FOR EACH ADULT OVER THE AGE OF 18 WHO INTENDS TO OCCUPY THE PROPERTY.
2. All occupants are required to present their driver’s license or ID card. You may also scan and email a copy of your driver’s license or ID Card with the completed application to Info@InnovaRM.com. Please, reference your name and property address in the subject line. (This is needed for each applicant).
3. Proof of income. All income qualifying occupants are required to present their last two months of pay stubs. If you are an independent contractor, you are required to present last two years tax returns and last two months bank statements. You may also email any other sufficient proof of income to info@InnovaRM.com (This is required for all employed/working applicants).
4. Please make sure to complete your online application by paying the $75.00 Application Fee per applicant (over the age of 18). ALL APPLICATION FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. The application process will not start until the application fees are paid. If you have difficulty paying for your application fee online, you may contact our office during business hours.
5. Allow four business days to process the application. Any delay in processing is usually due to non-verifiable information such as not being able to reach your current/prior landlord or employer. We need daytime phone numbers to reach you to confirm your approval.
6. If your application is approved, you will be required to place a holding deposit in certified funds (Money Order or Cashier’s Check, ONLY) within 1 business-day of approval.
7. It is required that the applicant, or an applicant’s representative, views the property. If you aren’t working with a real estate agent, you may contact our office during business hours for assistance.
8. If an application is submitted without all the information stated above it will delay our process. Please, be aware that Innova Realty & Management reserves the right to run multiple applications at the same time and will process all applications received.
Our Policy for Denials:
If any of the following applies to you, please consult with your real estate agent before submitting an application.
– Past Evictions.
– Rent judgments or derogatory accounts relating housing.
– Non-satisfactory Verification of Residence.
– Registered Sex Offender.
***APPLICATION FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE***
***PROPERTY CAN BE HOLD ONLY FOR UP TO 14 DAYS FROM APPLICATION DATE. DESIRED MOVE-IN DATE SHOULD BE WITHIN 14 DAYS FROM APPLICATION DATE***
How long can you hold a property for?
Is my application fee refundable?
A:The $75.00 application fee is NON-REFUNDABLE. Innova Realty & Management reserves the right to process multiple applications at the same time.
Only in the exceptional event the application is not processed the application fee will be refunded back to the applicant, in which case there is a $5.00 transaction fee that is deducted per applicant.
How do I apply?
A:All applications are to be completed and paid for online at our website.
Who needs to apply?
A: All occupants over 18 years of age MUST submit a separate application and applicable fees. All applications must be received for us to continue our process.
How do I get my security deposit back?
A: The best way to get your deposit returned is to return the keys to a rental unit that is as nice (or nicer) than when you moved in. By law, the owner can deduct reasonable costs from your security deposit to repair or replace anything not considered “normal wear and tear.” Everything should be clean and in good repair, and the unit should be ready to rent again when you vacate.
May I pay my rent with a credit card?
Las Vegas & Henderson
Homes for Sale
Find your next home